Always take program printouts into FIRST LEGO League Robot Design Judging.
It is important they are readable. If you print them to small, why take them at all. As the sample shows, you do not have to have all of a program fit on page.
Creating Readable Printouts
- Use a screenshot tool, I recommend Snagit
- Open your program in Mindstorm
- Set your zoom to 100% and then zoom in three to 5 times.
- Using the screenshot tool, screen capture a part of the program.
- Paste or import the image into PowerPoint or your presentation software.
- Check if it is readable